- Both the main office and the main activities of the organization are located in Asia/Oceania
- The organization have organized international workcamps in Asia/ Oceania
Exemption: Only founding organizations can be exempted from the above qualifications.
*Organization that does not fulfill the criteria mentioned above can become an associate member of NVDA, regardless of its workcamp experience and located region.
*The number of full members from the same countries is restricted up to a maximum of three.
- NVDA Membership Application Form
- Constitution of your organization with English translation if it is in a language other than English
- At least 1 introduction letter from any NVDA member who knows your organization or is willing to support your organization
- Report of your organization’s activities from last year
- Financial report of the previous year (if any or if not, please complete NVDA Opening Finance form)
- Certificate of registration as an NGO (if any) or any proof of being an NGO- NPOs by 3 persons who work with your organization as partners or stakeholders
- Complete the membership application form and submit it with the above documents to email@example.com
- After submission of all required documents, the Executive Committee will discuss about your application during the next executive meeting
- An email will be sent to the applying NGO to notify about the status of the application